Off Like a Dirty Shirt

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Heya!

I am now in Rainbow Beach, after a brief stint in Maroochydore. Maroochydore is part of the Sunshine Coast, so I thought it might be a fun place to hang out. However, it rained the whole time I was there! What is that about? Also, the hostel I was staying at wasn't the friendliest. So I took myself off to Rainbow, which is where my friend Jon and I will be going to Fraser Island from.

I arrived here last night, and met some German guys at the hostel bar (this place is full of Germans), and we proceeded to get quite drunk. Today me and the German contigent went to the beach, and worked on our tans, and did some body boarding. I think this evening we're going to do some drive to the headland or something? I haven't been paying enough attention, apparently. And then the theme at the hostel bar tonight is beach party, so that should be fun.

Lastly, I have to give a brief birthday mention to my sister Katie. I will call you tomorrow when it is you birthday in Canada, but it is December 2nd here in Oz, and I'm thinking of you!

2 Comments:

  • ya you gave a birthday shout out. cause im the coooolest.
    thanks for calling on saturday. it kinda made me miss you more tho. damnit. but only 2 weeks and 2 days til we come see you yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

    also on a completely unrelated topic. josh doherty came into my restaurant last night. apparently he goes to emily carr. weeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiird. i caught up with him and he says to say hello!

    ps im taking this opportunity to give a bday shout out to our other - super-sweet-and-really-pretty sister CLOE!!! HAPPY 21st CLOE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

  • the theme at the bar is "beach party"?

    hahahahhahahahahahahhaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home