Off Like a Dirty Shirt

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Okay, so I have not been up to a whole lot this week. The weather has been some serious crapola. Basically, hanging around reading, chatting, walking around during the day, and drinking and clubbing at night. I'm trying to cut out wine in a box.

The one nice day that we had a bunch of us went to one of the beaches at Bondi, which was great. Gorgeous! Too bad its mostly been raining.

But tomorrow I'm off on my surfing trip up to Byron Bay. I think after the trip I'll stay there in Byron for the week. After that I've decided to buy myself a car from one of those guaranteed by back places (they're really popular here). That way I can take a while to make the drive down south to Adelaide. Its a nice way along the coast, and if I buy the car, I don't have to worry about timing. Once I get to Adelaide, I can either drive, fly or take the train up to Alice Springs, and from there I can check out Uluru, aka Ayers Rock.

Anyways, I'll probably be out of contact most of the next week while I'm doing this camping/surfing thing, so I hope everyone has a great week!

1 Comments:

  • Byron Bay was my absolute most favouritest place in Australia. Make sure you eat at Earth and Sea Pizza while you are there. Holy f-bomb, the BEST pizza EVER. Hands down. And drop your ladies a line...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home