Off Like a Dirty Shirt

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Here is a summary of the last few days in my life:

Trucks Sold: 0
Ulcerous Rages Induced by People Calling to Check out the Truck and Then Not Showing up at the Appointed Time: 4
Hours of Daytime TV Watched: too many to count

What an exciting life I lead!

Anyways, tonight I have double booked myself. So I will be attending a formal attire dance party, as well as a show by Yum Yum Bang Bang, a band my friend is in. So that should be fun.

Tomorrow is the start of my whirlwind trip to Ontario. I'll take the ferry over to Vancouver to chillax with my sisters, and then I've got a red-eye flight to Toronto. I've arranged to rent a car while I'm there, to make things easier. Since I just turned 25 in May, I've never rented a car before. I am, however, the go to girl for any of my friends who needs a U-Haul driven. I'm sure it will be a much more positive experience than the various U-Haul ones I've had. Although I bet not as fun as driving my truck! Anyone...? Anyone...?

So while I'm off easting it up, I'll get to see my father's family, my good friend Ken (who's just started his Masters' at the University of Western Ontario) and my awesome friend Kim. I haven't seen Kim in over a year, and I'm super pumped because I get to meet Dr. Boyfriend! Hoohah for awesome boyfriend nicknames!

Anyways, I should probably go nap before I get all gussied up. I'm not sure how strict this whole formal dance party thing is going to be, and I've been reading a lot of Go Fug Yourself lately, so I'm a little paranoid about clothing. Although the chances of the papparazzi getting a shot of me and it being posted on a website and being made fun of for my sartorial taste is probably pretty slim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home