Off Like a Dirty Shirt

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hurray for civilization! And by civilization I mean a place where my phone works. Most of Tasmania is not on the Vodaphone network, which is hideously annoying.

Regardless, my tour of the state was tons of fun. We saw many a waterfall, hiked up several large hills, and saw lots of wildlife. I maintain that it is too cold here for me, though, and so I'll be heading out early next week.

Today I'm hanging out in Hobart doing some laundry, and tomorrow I'm heading for Launceston with Alison. Alison is a Canadian girl I met on the tour, and we're heading up north for Launceston's food and wine festival, which is this weekend. Then on Monday I'll be flying to Melbourne for a 24 hour stopover on my way to Auckland. New Zealand, here I come! I'll arrive there on Tuesday evening, and hopefully by then I will have figured out some kind of plan. I'm not really on top of the whole planning thing, so I'll see how that goes.

On another note, I have some sad news. While on the roadtrip to Adelaide last week, I had all my photos put onto a cd, so that I could finally upload them here on the blog. Sadly, that cd has disappeared. I know, its getting pretty ridiculous. But don't worry! I have a backup plan! I'm going to email everyone I've met in Australia so far, and get them to send me their pictures, and then hopefully one day I will be able to post them for your viewing pleasure.

Okay, off to get some clean clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home